Friday, July 18, 2014

Have a good day




When I tell you "Have a good day", I don't mean just another mindless substitute for an awkward goodbye. I mean "go on and make the best out of today". Put on make up, or wear no make up at all. I mean "smile at strangers and be nice to one another". Try something new and call an old friend. Feel the feelings you've not had in a while. For life is so short and will end in no predictable way, why not take this opportunity and make the best out of it?

So when someone tells you to "have a good day", stop taking it as an empty goodbye. Go out there and have the best day of your life.

(Dedicated to the beautiful bartender who gave me an undercooked taco. My breakfast sucked but you're still beautiful and our relationship is still OK)

No comments:

Post a Comment